Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Struggle...

Long time din't feel so struggle d, why i m so weak in handle this kind of stress??? Exam this time make me feel like can't get breath, jz finish my econometrics paper but still hv 3 more to go and i m nw feel so stress and tension. Release my tension by surfing facebook n msn but seem like not work at all. Who can help me actually??? If i ask to the GOD, sure will reply me only me can help myself to survive from this war. I m so so so stress now even i know i can't be like that anymore but really can't control my mind, gonna crazy i think. OB, PUBLIC SECTOR & PHILOSOPHY make me crazy, what should i do now??? One thing that i envy with her is, she can handle and cope with stressful really well, should i learn it from her? erm... maybe... She jz left one ez paper, SHE. I m quite happy for her jz becouse before the exam she told me she scare about accounting, skw and macro, luckily she manage to perform it well, she really clever in memorise fact... haizzzzz really hope that i will act like her. Faster lah exam finish... i don't want my life to be suffer with the exam anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment